WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Typical NOT WORKING Day of Mine

You see, I only worked twice a week (a permanent part time job that does administrative stuff) and that is Wed & Fri. I know, you must be exclaiming how lucky I am, work 2 days, off 3 days.... I thought so too. Today is my off day. Instead of goyang kaki at home surfing the net, there are a few things that I need to do today - send angpow to dobby (dobby boss getting married), physiotherapy, back to office to collect stuff, go post office, client's office, supplier's office. I was thinking of going out to experiment my new toy (i.e. camera) after all that. You think enough time arr?

2 comments:

Alina Grace said...

Waaaa....you so busy...like a busy bee....

Redbabe said...

I was just telling Harrison just now, these days, Wed & Fri are the most relax days of the week. lols