WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Cookies Decoration (Violets & Apple Blossoms)

I decorated these cookies the other day. Nice right? My friend, Terri of T-Cakes, prepared all the icings as well as the cookies, to teach me how to make 'Violets' and 'Apple Blossom' flowers. I just siap-siap learned to make the flowers only. She also taught me how to make those green leafs. I think I did quite alright for a first timer. What do you think?
***
Later that night, we put this pretty cookies into a silver box, tie it with a navy blue ribbon, and delivered it to a good friend of ours, Gerry of Life, Love & All Its Works. I bet she sure have tears in her eyes when she sees it.....lols.... Hehehe...

4 comments:

Gerry said...

Yes. They are very pretty and cute. In fact, Thea loves them! TQ, TQ, TQ!

Samantha said...

awww that's so cute!!!! Good job!

~ RaChel Lim ~ said...

Such a patriotic lady, decorate our national flower in ur cookies.. :P

Redbabe said...

oh yeah hor.. now that u mentioned,it does look like our bunga raya...tssk...!