WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Is it Christmas already?

It certainly does felt like Christmas today. My day started off with a 10am breakfast meeting with an Insurance Agent recommended by my dear friend, Gerry. It was a pleasant meeting. All I wanted to do is to just sign & pay the neccessary and maybe talk about the weather a little but definately not to hear a word about the returns, coverage, blah blah blah... When I told Flora, the agent, that I am never really understand much about it, that's why I get my friend to source the best suited policy for me, she went on trying to enlighten me the fundamentals of insurance. I tried so hard to fight back the multiple yawns that kept multiplying the more she talks. Hehehe... that's how bad I am with these kinda stuff. Thank God our sandwiches came, she stopped explaning and I signed all the neccessary stuff and had a yummy breakfast + latte! Something good settled.
After that, I went for my physio therapy in Melawati for my backache. And it felt much better after it. So, another good thing.
****
From Melawati, I went to a client's office in PJ to collect some artwork and managed to confirm some final details. Very smooth sailing. Good thing too.
****
After PJ, I felt hungry. I felt like eating chicken rice but it was already 4pm. Takkan eat lunch then right? Then dinner how la? Since I still have some vege in the fridge, I rushed home, bought two chicken drumstick and cooked bittergourd chicken, fried 2 eggs and fried cabbage + carrot. I had an early dinner. Coincidentally, Harrison came home early today and had dinner too. Double good thing.
****
After dinner, since my in-laws were heading down to Low Yatt, we decided to meet them there too to send my diamond ring in for repair. It got kinda lose when I dropped it sometime ago. From there, Harrison & I walked over to Sg Wang and Harrison bought a new pair of loafers to replace the old ones which was chewed & ate by Husky 2 weekends ago. 2 things done. Good.
****
And this is the biggest good thing of all. From Sg Wang, we got back to Low Yatt. After lingering for awhile at the jewellery shop, we went window shopping in Low Yatt. Our window shopping ended with these.
(a red optical mouse to replace my old and mouldy one, and boring too)

(a nice kick ass headphone - better sound quality for all my karaoke practise)
*
*
*
*
*
* drum roll *
* drum roll *
* drum roll *



(my super kick ass Canon 1000D.... finally, my long awaited toy. )

Was at Fotokem to survey survey. No intention to buy one... Then we walked away cause felt that I shouldnt be too impulsive and that I should think more carefully about it. As we were walking down the escalator, I am not sure what is there to think about anymore. I've been longing for this one since god knows when... 1 over year? Whatever that need to be surveyed has already been done long ago. What is there more to think? We went back up and made the purchase. Just like that :D

***

I told you it felt like Christmas today. How can it not be? Hehehehehe... Oh, btw, this is a pretty historical moment of my life too cause, for the first time in my life, I am buying a camera for myself. Lols. Round of applause please..... *clap clap*. I know I know.... *bow bow* Merry Christmas guys!

5 comments:

Gerry said...

Congratulations on your new camera! You FINALLY got it!

Terri Chai said...

Yahooo!! It is indeed Christmas esp when you get what you always wanted... So happy for you... Now you can take beautiful pictures of us!! Esp Gerry!! Hahahaha!

Alina Grace said...

Clap...clap...clap...congratulations on your lovely camera. Looks like all my friends around me are into CAMERAS......

~ RaChel Lim ~ said...

Clap~~~ Merry Christmas! (>_o)

Redbabe said...

haha... yeah... merry christmas gals!