WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Malacca & Fate

Today, my boss dragged me along to Malacca for a meeting. On our way there, we picked up another colleague to go together gether. When we arrived there, I brought them to the Nyonya restaurant which Josephine brought me to the last trip when I was there (about 3 weeks ago?). It was called 'Kapitan' something...
I managed to find our way to the restaurant. When I went in, I scanned around the restaurant to see if I would bump into her. I saja saja thought of that one... come on, what's the odd? She works in Malacca but not near to that particular restaurant. As I turned around to sit, there she is, right in front of me, looking surprise to see me there as I am to see her.

I guess, this is what they called 'yuan' (fate). Again, what's the odd? Lols :) No wonder we are like the bestest friends ever... Kononnya... fate wor...

No comments: