WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Another Typical Day of Mine

Didnt get any chance to touch & experiment my new camera today. Was out almost for the whole day. Not that it can be stuff into my handbag this time round. So, camera stayed at home.
***
I was out and about since 10am this morning. Started off with a pleasant and short breakfast with Harrison at one of the shop outside. From there, we each went our separate ways. He, back to office. And me, sorting out some stuff for some orders received. Though there were some hiccups, it was nothing great. Just make slightly less profit... sigh, nevermind la... 'small fish dont go out, big fishes dont come in'...lols (direct translation of chinese proverbs) :p
***
From there, I sent my car for a wash, went over to Gerry's to meet Elaine to learn more about some mutual funds thingy and invested some, played mahjong together and made RM20.80 (not enough even to buy one Tupperware from Gerry - Life, Love & All Its Works). :p
***
Got home about 6+pm, cleaned & fed all dogs, mopped wet kitchen, cleared & cleaned prayer altar, prayed, steamed sweet potatoes & corn. Harrison got back when I just sat down on the couch to relax (hmmm..... he seems to always got home at the right timing and that is when everything else is done... : ) . Anyway, he suggested that we go for a movie at GSC Signature. I, of course, jumped at his suggestion. (point: Whenever your husband suggest for movies, holidays, ice creams or anything, always accept eventhough you might not feel so up to it at that moment. Reason being, if you constantly reject, lambat laun, he won't bother to ask you anymore one... Then you'll start complaining...).
***
We had a nice dinner at Alexis. As usual, I'll have their Spaghetti Seafood Parcel. My appetite was really good today. I walloped all of it. Either the 2 slices of pizza + maggi curry lunch I had at Gerry's were too little or the investment talk really drains all my energy. I strongly believe it is the latter. Gladys + Insurance talk + Invesment talk = Sleep. I also had one big glass of chocolate milkshake. I always love chocolate milkshake. It makes me feel like a kid all over again. Maybe I used to have lot of chocolate milkshakes when I was young. That's why. I dunno.


We picked the movie 'Knowing' by Nicholas Cage. There were only 4 couples in the small cineplex. So it was blardy cold. I was shifting on my seat all the time just so I can find a warm spot....lols... This show was about a list with lots of numbers which was extracted from a 50year old time capsule. Nicholas Cage deciphered it and found it to be a prophecy of major castratrophies which had all happened for last 50 years which will eventually leads to end of the world. Overall, the graphic is nice, the story is alright, the sound effect is deafening but the ending sucks. I dont like endings that are left to our own imagination. Not sure the children were in heaven or another planet. So, I did enjoyed the movie. Just that I was left half hanging in the end. You know, the confused feeling? Yeah... like that lor...

No comments: