WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Shimmering Bukit Teratai

Last Saturday night, while lazing around at my in-laws' place after dinner, Harrison and I decided to head up the hill at Bukit Teratai for that night shots that I promised you all. Here you go...
Initially, we thought we can get a nice table with a nice view and enjoy a nice cup of tea at one of the few cafes up there. Unfortunately, all good tables were taken. In the end, we just strolled around a little, took some photos and went yumcha elsewhere instead.
Quite a nice place to yumcha isnt it? Pretty romantic too. Sometimes, it can get pretty cold up there. The only pity is, it is flooded with the Bengs & the Lians.... Can't help it. It's smacked right in the middle of Cheras/Hulu Langat (I think).
(this one is taken from the 'look out point')




(This one here is taken near some mamak halfway down the hill)

Nice right? Don't ask me for the direction. It's pretty complicated to tell. I only know how to go. Dunno how to tell. Lols.

7 comments:

~ RaChel Lim ~ said...

Yup Yup.. There is where i go b4.. Wish i can go again.. Can someone bring me there again??? :(

traCe said...

Very nice shots... :D

Alina Grace said...

Wow!!! It's really beautiful. The scenery is just so gorgeous. Must ask Mike to bring me there....

Redbabe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Redbabe said...

rachel: go find someone bring u there la...hehehehe

trace: thanks

Alina: lots of jinjang bengs up there one wor...lols

Alina Grace said...

Aiya...Ah Bengs...Ah Lians...who cares? I'm not going to look at them. Look at the scenery and Mike...enough liao lor...hehehehe.

Redbabe said...

we go sama sama la...when when?