WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Experimenting EOS1000D

Finally got back at about 4+. Already too tired from half a day running around. Got home, went online for awhile, did some laundry, kautim all the dogs. Then, decided to test test my camera at the front porch.. Took some random shots...

When Harrison got home, we headed downtown for Frog Porridge. Just felt like eating something tasty tonight. More random photos.

(Jalan Bukit Bintang)


(the frog porridge stall)

After dinner, we took a drive to KLCC so that I get to snap a photo of the twin towers with my camera. Along the way, I was camera trigger free happy.
(at the traffic light in front of Park Royal)

(Lois Bus Stand in front of Lot 10)

(Can you see the twin towers?)


(the twin towers)

I was very tired and yawning away by time we reached KLCC. Must be the full stomach. So I just simply take one shot to entertain Harrison since he so gungho, offered to drive me around for photography.. .
***
Felt fresh after shower therefore updated my blog with this entry. Thought can quick quick update then I wanna relax and continue with my book. But hor, I just remembered there is one big basket of unfold laundry waiting for me. Haiz..... better quick quick finish this, then I can quick quick finish that, then I can quick quick relax with my book. Btw, it is a pretty boring book by Paulo Coelho - The Witch of Portobello. I read so many days already, and am still reading. So you can imagine how boring it is la... (or maybe I not yet reach the interesting part yet). Dunno la... ok la... wanna quick quick go do works already. Night2.

3 comments:

~ RaChel Lim ~ said...

You may take the KL View in Jalan Tun Razak (all the way from Bulatan Kampung Pandan to National Library) It has panoramic view. (>_*)

Redbabe said...

yeah, i especially love the view on the flyover after the Jalan ampang intersection. Unfortunately, I was too sleepy already or maybe even lazy with a full stomach. lols... thanks though.

Alina Grace said...

Lovely pictures....