Here are some things that I can never understand.
1) Why do some people can just wind down the window as they drive and throw out tissues/receipts/empty packet drinks from their car? Even BMW/Merce drivers. I thought they teach in schools that we are not suppose to litter?
2) How some people can, after changing their babies out of the dirty diapers in the parking lot, just leave the diapers on the floor by their car before driving off. Not only in the carparks, but everywhere else too. The beach, parks and etc. Nobody likes shit.
3) How some people can walk their dogs yet not pick up after them or allow their dog to go out by itself where it might poop/pee outside people's gate. I once saw an uncle, took out a piece of tissue to wipe his doggie's ass instead of picking up the poop to throw them into a nearby drain or something. Tsk! Tsk! Task!
4) How some people can let their dog bark/whine for hours without worrying that it might disturb the neighbours. I don't mean that they go whack their dogs but there is surely a reason why it whine/bark right?
5) How some people can wind down the window and spit while driving. Imagine the fella driving behind them. Yeah, that's right.
6) Farting in public? Loud clear ones? I can never get this one...lols... You can have a farting frenzy with bunch of friends for all I care... but in the midst of discussion? That's a total NO NO.
7) Tornado sneezing. Those loud earthquake kind of sneezing. For what?
8) Double parking even though there are plenty of parkings available. Not only do they don't leave behind a number for people to call in case it is blocking somebody's car, they are not even alert when people honked. I double parked too sometimes but I am alert.
9) Parents parking their cars left/right/middle of road while waiting for their children's school end. Don't they know it create massive traffic inconveniences? Parents, just queue up on the left lane. Not everywhere.
10) Friday's mosque going people. Please don't double or triple park as if your father own the road. It really is inconvenience to others.