WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Alien From Mars

I tried to bake a chocolate moist cake moments ago but it turned out crappy. Not that it was yucky, just that the colour came out too light and it doesnt look that moist. I got the crappy recipe from some crappy website.... ahh... nevermind. It is still an alright cake. Edible & yummy. Just crappy for a chocolate moist.
***
Anyway, enough of that crappy cake. I wanna talk about husbands. I know, these days, I've touched on a few topic re this mysterious species. Like you guys commented previously, that men are from mars, and women are from venus. It has never been more well said.
***
When I got home yesterday, I handed my alien from Mars a box of Dunkin' Donuts as he was on his way to the kitchen. Told him to put it on the dining table and my alien is just so efficient.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I still can't comprehend the rationale behind this.

7 comments:

Samantha said...

OMG that is so hilarious and even so the cover is not big enough. Did you ask him why?

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

hahaha......hahaha... and haha....hahaha, can you please tell us why and how come he did that?

Alina Grace said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA...........Harrison...Harrison....you are such a funny person.

Anonymous said...

my brother sometimes does things with thinking....pls dun mind him :)

traCe said...

wakakakka...apa dia tengah pikir ahh...

Anonymous said...

This is call double protection mah....

Redbabe said...

Samantha, MillionDollar & Tracy:
I did asked him, he said, he dunno. That's what his mom did, always cover food with that maybe to prevent dust or flies. I guess he didnt realised that his mom have the whole food fully cover underneath the cover.

Alina:
After he read my blog last night, I told him you wait. Alina gonna have a field day of laughing when she read this.

Anonymous:
So you are anonymous. Local or abroad ones? Dont worry about your bro. It is these things he does with thinking that always makes me laugh.