WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Missing Princess?

As we were going about with the 'wong san' prayer at the cemetery last Saturday, during one of the prayer's interval, I strayed away with my SLR trying to capture everything I seen. Until one of these came into the viewfinder of my camera and I went... "wtf? how come got armies one? what were they doing there camouflaged in the midst of those old palm trees?".


Then the imaginative part of me took over. I thought, maybe they are the secret agents that were sent to protect me. Maybe I am a secret princess somewhere. Maybe my REAL father is someone of high & significant power. That's why he have to send me away to live a safe & normal life. Then I thought, my secret nationality could be anything from a chinese/taiwanese/japanese/korean origin. Then I further thought, which of those countries have so high profile leaders that they need to send their child away? The answer was, none. Also if I am really what I thought I was, my REAL father would be paying my mom a hefty sum every month to take care of me and we should be filthy rich.
****
I think that's about when I was snapped out of my day dreaming. Cause even if I can psycho myself into believing that I might be the daughter of a Ghana's president, I can't get thru the fact that my mom is definitely not living a filthy rich life. Just then, a group of young army trainees were scurrying by right in front of me, towards the truck.... Chey.... they were having some training exercises in that area.
****
It must be that freaking hot sun that gotten into me to ever imagine such a ridiculous thing.... hehehe.... One thing for sure is, it is not only little girls that wish to live a fairy tale princess life! Big girls do too... lols. Damn sun.

2 comments:

Alina Grace said...

HHhhaaahahhahaha...you so funny la! The weather's been so hot to the extent, you're already imagining stuff....

Redbabe said...

Is that what they called 'mirage'? Lols