WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Interrogated My Alien From Mars

When I walked into the kitchen later that day, my jaw dropped. I just stared at the box of donuts for dunno how long. I just kept standing there, staring at my alien's ingenious way of protecting the donuts (a friend commented it as double-protection). That very instant really illustrated the widely used phrase of "not sure to laugh or cry" and I, was feeling just that.
***
There I was, still standing there, trying to rationalize his action, when he waltzed into the kitchen and asked "what's up?". I just pointed at the box and asked what is he trying to do? He said he honestly don't know what is that for but he seen that's what his mom did when they put food on the dining table. He continued to say maybe it was to prevent dust or flies on the food (ting! 1 point scored). I asked him, didnt he realised mom covers the whole food beneath the cover and not on the food? And he went like 'oh...uhuh?'. Can you believe it? Uhuh?
***
Best part of this whole funny episode is, he laughed so hard when he read about it here last night. Seriously, I think he siow siow already. Didnt he realised it was funny when he does it? Lols. It is just so very hillarious. Funny guy.... (maybe that's what they did in their spaceship I think).
***
Anyway, remember that crappy chocolate moist cake I baked last night? Inspired by my friend Terri's (T-Cakes) baking frenzy, I did some research on the web, settled on a simple design and decorated my crappy cake with that design.


So, my crappy cake is not so crappy afterall. It sure look pretty & yummy now....

7 comments:

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

absolutely beautiful......and yummy...

Alina Grace said...

The cake looks absolutely lovely...to beautiful to even eat.

And HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA.....Harrison is definitely not going to hear the end of it from me...

Terri Chai said...

Way to go girl.. I'm so proud of you!! Clap! Clap! Clap!

i said...

Wow, that's one really nice cake!

Gerry said...

Nice! Not bad at all!

Redbabe said...

thanks for the compliments girls. I am just showing off...hahaha.... hope my skill will improve from my sifu's tutelage.

p/s: the cake is still sitting prettily in the kitchen. like very cruel to cut like that..lols

traCe said...

yummy! yummy! pretty cake...slurps~ can send me 1? hehehe.....