WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Karaoke Again!

The day before yesterday, was a good day. I managed to finish my stuff early and joined the girls for karaoke at Neway. Initially, we planned to go karaoke one of the evenings this week. But changed our mind (Gerry & I) cause it was freaking expensive to go between 6-12pm. Redbox in Pavillion charged RM40++/person. That's ridiculous. Why do we wanna pay that kind of money since we have si lai's privileges (aunties' privilege)? Gerry said, nevermind la... since now we 'atas' a bit already, must go 'atas' places...lols. For me is, I dont care whether 'atas' or 'bawah', why should I go for RM40++ when I can go for RM12++? I got a simple mind that only knows simple mathematics. Add Maths? Tak boleh one... sure kuku one...



Coincidentally, Terri was on leave that day. So last minutely, we decided to head down to Neway in Subang and the best part was, with Gerry's membership, it was only RM5++ per person which includes 1 drink. Can sing until no voice also can! From 1-7pm, 6 hours!!!


(she purposely wore this cause we both got new camera mah...)


The initial plan was to go Redbox at Pyramid cause I need to meet up with a client there. But my appointment was later cancelled and so the karaoke venue was changed too back to Neway. Despite of already notified the girls, Gerry was too excited over her brand new G10 and somehow, she still end up in Redbox in Pyramid, and presented them her Neway membership card. Unbelievable eh? And the counter girls told her "aunty, this is Redbox le, not Neway".. ok, the aunty part i added one to exaggerate a bit.. hehehe.. Only then, my good friend realised that she was at the wrong place *shaking head*. I, on the other hand, always the punctual one, was already at Neway since 1:45pm and waited for half an hour for the queens to arrive. Lols....



Most of the time, Terri was busy picking out songs and I, busy singing and clicking away occasionally on my camera. Gerry on the other hand, was busy meddling with her camera... can't help it mah.... new toy what... Anyway, we had a great time singing our lungs out. Though the room was a little too big for the 3 of us, it was fun. In the end, the 5 hours of singing plus drinks and food only cost us a mere RM53 (RM17+ per person). Super duper cheap right? I think not enough to cover electricity also...

Anyway, I going to memorise more new mandarin songs to get ready for next karaoke session whenever it is. :p Night night...

4 comments:

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

wow! so cheap must ask Gerry to bring me next time when l m in KL.

Gerry said...

Aunty, you forget - cheapos like us (although supposedly to have upgraded to more 'atas') always get cheap rates like RM5++ for 6 hours one.. LOLS

Samantha said...

hey babe, to answer your question on how to strike out words in blogger I've posted simple tutorial on my blog. http://saywen.blogspot.com/2009/05/how-to-strike-out-words-in-your-blog.html Go check it out

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

Is nice to be 'atas' and get cheap rates, hahhahaha