WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Remember to Smell The Roses

I just got back moments ago from yumcha with the girls, Gerry & Terri. Right before we called it a night, Gerry mentioned that she likes to read this blog of mine cause it reminds people to stop and smell the roses. I thought it was nice. I certainly hope my blog reminds you all to stop and smell the roses every now and then. I always believe that life is full of simple pleasures. We don't need to be a millionaire to have happiness. All we need to do is, slow down a little, opened up our hearts a bit more, take a look around us, have lesser expectation and be spontaneous. That's all we need to be happy. Goodnight.

4 comments:

Samantha said...

I totally agree with you. Money does not guarantee happiness. In this life, my friends and family means the world to me. Nothing is better than the little simple joys that life brings us. Even little purring snores that our lil furkids make, brings a smile to our face...

Redbabe said...

yeah...well said :)

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

I always enjoy reading yr blog, it keeps reminding me to "stop and smell the roses", u write it so well! l m proud of u!

Redbabe said...

tq tq....hehehehe