WELCOME to my blog.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Where is Superman?

Had hell of a party last night. It was mad. Crazy mad. We partied with the Count Dracula, Witches (good & bad ones), Dark Vader, Frankenstein's brother - Greenkenstein, Egyptian mummy, Foxy Devils, Angels and god knows what else... It was mad house. A happy mad house nevertheless... Will update photos next time when the photographers uploaded them. I was too lazy to drag my dinasour along. :p
***
Supposed to go hiking this morning but decided to sleep in instead. Got in late last night from the mad party. Lucky for such change of plan. My toe kinda hurt a little more today. I think I gonna get it x-ray just to make sure the bones is in place. If only Superman was there at the party last night, I would be able to save on x-ray cost. Tough luck!
***
Just got back from Midvalley and caused quite a dent in my piggy bank. Replenished some of my make-up stuff from Mac (and I realised that it DOES cost $$ to look good) and got myself a new toy from Canon!!! It gonna keep me busy for awhile... Yippee!

2 comments:

Alina Grace said...

It was indeed a good night...and yes, the pix looks more scary than seeing them in person....

Redbabe said...

Call me crazy.. but i am so looking forward to christmas now!!!