WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Our Nocturnal Activity on Saturday

Armed with a SLR and a lousy tripod, plus an accomplice at my disposal, off I went on a shooting spree downtown KL on Saturday night.

Found a perfect spot over on a pedestrian bridge along Jalan Tun Razak.

Set up my tripod and off I went, trigger happy, practising various shutter speeds, aperture, ISO and focusing point.

Just so to gain a better understanding on how it works...

and hopefully someday, able to produce some masterpieces.

5 comments:

Gerry said...

Nice work!

mun said...

Wah, so hard working. Practice makes perfect. From the nice photos I think you are there already!

Redbabe said...

Hi Mun, thanks for the encouragement. :)

Samantha said...

keep it up and you'll get better. try volunteering as event photog too...it helps since you'll probably work along pro photog :D. BTW my friend Jennifer http://www.jennifertai.net/, will be conducting a photography workshop when she goes back to Malaysia next year, in case you might be interested

Redbabe said...

Aww... samantha.... thanks! :)