WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, October 5, 2009

Kluang - Food - Mooncake Festival - Hair Colour

It's strange how I always craved for spicy Indian food each time I finished QM classes. Had QM this morning. The first thing that came to my mind for lunch was flavourful curry and I went for just that. Had banana leave rice (again!). Didn't order anything extra other than the standard package deal of 3 varieties of vege + papedum cause I can never finish them. Had mint rice which was previously recommended by a friend instead of the white rice and it was indeed yummier. A very satisfying lunch. :)
***
Anyway, got back from Kluang last night. Didn't do much in Kluang except for the standard fanfare and that is, had the Uncle Dodo's yong tau foo lunch and the famous Kluang's toast bread breakfast. That two are like our standard agenda whenever we are back in Kluang. Other than eating, I also managed to meet up with a good friend of my mom, Chaire, and her family. We had a lovely afternoon tea with the world best cheesecake which I bought (world best for time being until I taste a better one) over at their place joking & laughing at nothing in particular. Yeah, I know, crazy people. I do agree.

That's Chaire and her Golden Retriever.

For the Mid Autumn Festival, we didnt get to hang up any lanterns cause mom can't remember where she kept them. We got plenty of candles though. So we just sat at the front porch lighting candles around, had mooncakes and chinese tea and yak away with one of our neighbour. It was alright. Not too bad. ;)

That was the mooncake box from Purple Cane which can be lighted up. Nice eh?

I got bored and lighted 6 candles at one go.


Other than Mid Autumn Celebration, managed to get my hair done too. I was in a dilemma of not sure what to do with my hair as I was planning to keep it long again. Dilemma cause it has grown out of shape and I am not sure whether should I trim it since I am planning to keep it long. And if I do trim it, it will be shorter and it gonna take forever to grow that inch again and I wont be able to tie it up when I exercise You know, that kind of nonsense that will go on and on in the head of a female species. Lols...
***
In the end, I decided to just leave it in the good hand of the stylist and let her sort it out or my head sure gonna burst open from thinking too much of all those nonsense... lols. She trimmed my hair very slightly, coloured my root and highlighted the rest. It looks good now. Muddy brown with streaks of highlights but still need some getting used to as I am just too used to the dark brown which I had had for the last 9 months...
***
That's about it. Nothing much indeed.

3 comments:

Alina Grace said...

Hahhahaha...so much stress over your hair. I often have that problem, too....

Redbabe said...

yeah... char boh is like that one mah...

Anonymous said...

which hair salon did u go to?