WELCOME to my blog.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sequel to Hurt Toe: A Pleasant Surprise ;)

Weekend started pretty good for me. In fact, really really good *double thumbs up + a big silly grin*. Because of my hurt-crooked-little-toe, I got a surprise visit last night from my 2 besties (Gerry of Life, Love and All Its Works & Terri) who still managed to lost their way looking for my place. Need I say more? *shaking head* lols... (sitting in meditating position & chant: *aum*..... there are people in the world that are born just direction-less.... *aum*...)
***
I told the man of the house, "the girls are dropping by tonight because of my toe and I better exaggerate my limping kau kau..."... lols... he laughed.
***
They finally arrived at about 9:40pm even though Terri told me they will at 9pm. But I am smart enough to expect them only after 9:30pm... lols... Therefore, to me, they are still considered pretty early lor...hehehehe. Tremendous improvement on their time management! *round of applause*

We had a great time. If not mistaken, this is also the first time the three of us hang out together in my place. It was nice. I always love occasions like these. Quiet evening, lazing around relaxing while catching up with friends over a glass of something be it alcoholic or non. I really enjoyed it. Since I shifted out here (i.e. outer space), it felt as if I've shifted to the moon like that... lols... hardly any guests... Even if I were to organise get together parties like how I used to back in Court 9, it is also inconvenient cause majority of our friends are based in Subang/USJ/Shah Alam... that's why, I dont bother to these days... So, to all my friends out there who is reading this, please dont think that you have been dropped from my guestlists. It is just that there is really nothing going on here... yeah... I am rotting... hehehehehe... :)
***
Anyway, to cut long story short, I just wanna say, thanks girls for such lovely evening! I had a great time. It makes all my limping exaggeration seems worthwhile. Not too bad to have a hurt-crooked-little toe after all! ;)
psst: Read more here ---> Life, love & all its' works!

4 comments:

Samantha said...

awww that's nice. I miss my girls back in PG. Moving away really makes me cherish people & things more...

Alina Grace said...

Despite the hurt toe, at least you had fun....that's most important...

Gerry said...

Ya.. Nice. Next time we do again. Promise!! :D

Redbabe said...

Samantha... find new girlfriends :)

Alina, yeah... u r right. THat's like, MOST important......lols

Gerry, u promised.