WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Thank You God For My Pea Size Brain

Today is one of those days that I am washed over by thankfulness. It usually happened on days like this one - dark, gloomy & cooling. I feel inspired, motivated, contented... just a whole lot of optimism. Maybe I am born on a day like today. That's why the feeling of renew-ness...lols. As I was driving to office this morning, I was thinking of something and I am thankful that...
***
1) I've a pea size brain. Hence, my forgetfulness. I believe it was the size of an ostrich's brain, but someone say its pea's. Well, whatever. I am thankful for being forgetful cause I cant remember details of things. So, after awhile, I cant remember who said what or why I am angry. Lols.
*
2) I don't have the capability to disect one issue into millions of smaller issues to make myself go koo koo...
*
3) Though I don't earn million bucks, I enjoy what I am doing and still have enough to pay the bills.
*
4) I don't have a taste for exorbitantly priced luxurious treats.
*
5) I've an analytical mind that is able to make decision easily without being influenced by other factors (of course when it comes to hair issue, it takes a little longer time la...lols).
*
6) I can paint if I want to, dance if I want to, tokok if I want to, cook if I want to. Just need to be careful la... accident prone mah. Just make sure I dont burn down the house, ok liau..
*
7) I don't have a taste for continental cars cause it is so freaking expensive to maintain.
*
8) I dont just love cars that most people love. I love just a certain kind of cars that only certain kind of people loves.
*
9) I dont have the urge to be others nor the urge to be better. I love being me.
***
I can go on and on. Oh boy... I am definately in a 'appreciation & thankful' mode... hehehe... A drastic difference to yesterday's lethargicness. But my toe is still painful though. It look kinda like a bit cacat like that on closer inspection when I painted it last night...crooked like that... Anyway, no big deal la... it is just one crooked toe where everything else is straight. Thank God its Friday. Have a great weekend!

No comments: