WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, October 30, 2009

The Movie Night!

Last night, we had a movie night together (the girls) at my place. The idea was materialised over the last weekend during our Malacca excursion. Not sure how exactly though. The choice of movie: 'Twilight' of course, cause Gerry haven't watch it yet. She said it was her 'initiation' to be a vampire. Whatever that means.
As usual, I got the mood set just right. Lightings dimmed, lighted little aromatic candles filled the air with a kind of somewhat sweet scent. Together with its' dancing flickers, it set a cozy ambience all over. I fluffed up the cushions a little, brought out the hot lemon tea and three identical mugs, set them out nicely together with a plate of freshly cut pears.

As I was waiting for the grand arrival of the vampires, I decided get Ms Dodo duck pose for me. She obliged and I managed to get one ok ok shot.
Gerry arrived shortly carrying bags of yummy McD. We were famished. We ate without waiting for Terri to arrive.
***
We had the movie rolling the minute Terri walked thru the door. We had a great time watching it together (it was re-watching for Terri & I). Throughout the movie, Terri & I were busy discussing details of the book while Gerry kept shushing us up. We called it the book club. Why this, why that. If the vampires skin is as cold and hard as marble, nobody notice one meh? They dont shake hand or hugs with other people one meh... etc... that sort of things la... no brainer kind....Lols... It was really funny.
***
When the movie ended, we proceeded to the kitchen to chat a little while they drank some nourishing soup Gerry brought before we called it a night.

No comments: