WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Extension Of An Exciting Evening - Fast Cars!

After our hearty dinner at Trattoria on Friday night, having no where else to go, we decided to join Evelyn & Dennis for a T.T. session with a bunch of M3's boys at Mutiara Damansara. T.T. is short for 'teh tarik' (pull tea - malaysian tea). Meaning, yumcha session. ;)
***
Finally, meeting new bunch of people whose rides are different from our regulars (i.e. the MRS/Altezza). It was exhilarating. It is not that I am bored with the MRS or the Altezza's t.t. sessions. Just that, however way we are competing, we are just competing with our own kind. So what if we outrun each other? Big deal. It is still MRS/Altezza what... lols... But when we are racing against other makes, we know where we stand... or we get to see up close and personal how the other makes performed. When I said 'up close and personal', I do really mean it literally. Literally as in you are tailing at high speed of >200km/h? I could feel the adrenaline rush within me. Anyway, you don't need to understand what I am blabbering about. I am crazy like that sometimes. Speaking of things I dont really understand myself. lols...
***
That night, we have a total of 9 cars if not mistaken. 1 Subaru Forrester (and I am loving it even more after that night), 1 Golf GTI, 3 Toyota MRS, 3 BMW M3 and 1 Altezza.
It was just a short race though from Damansara Mutiara up to Bukit Teratai's Lookout Point. We went thru Penchala Link right thru to Duke and subsequently into Ampang. The sound emitted from all the exhausts were deafening when we entered the tunnel along Penchala Link. They kept the racing part to minimal though as the traffic were still pretty dense at 11:30pm.
Once up there, I of course, never waste an opportunity to start clicking away. Took many but too lazy to upload them. Pardon me. hehehehe... *lazy bug bites again*
I got bored with the night view after about 40 shots.

And I start to take funny pictures like you take picture of me taking picture of you. Bored humans are like that. If only I am a vampire, then I go do something else more productive. Like going around showing people my fangs and says "You mind donate some blood"??? Hehehehe... Ok... ok... I've gone off track here. It's getting late. I need to zzz.... Goodnight.

No comments: