WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Photo of the Day: Breakfast

Breakfast with my better this morning at the usual place in Taman Desa. I read newspaper, he read me. :)
***
Went marketing at Cold Storage after that for some fresh vege & chicken fillet but ended up with couple of extra stuff - a pot of chilli plant + some misc items. Best part is, none of us a chilli eater. But I am sure it will come in handy if we decided to taste some, one of these days and, that is if it is still alive. I've a reputation of being a 'plant murderer'. Lols.
Planned to prepare a simple & healthy dish tonight which we used to like in one of the Japanese restaurant in Taipan which we used to frequent. Unfortunately the restaurant is no longer there. Not sure whether it has closed down or shifted else where. Anyway, it is not a too difficult dish. Some kind of chicken salad.


4 comments:

mun said...

Hhhmmm, how does he read you? *confused*

Redbabe said...

lols

Samantha said...

hahahaha I'm a "plant murderer" too. Most of the plant i try to grow die in the end. The only one that survived till this day is lucky bamboo. Those green are tough cookies I tell you.

Redbabe said...

Samantha: hahaha.... yeah man... I dont think it is our problem. just those plants are not hardy enough for us, that's all.