WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

As Though I've Slept For Decades... (just because I danced for 5 hours)

Just finished breakfast with the hubby. We had half boiled eggs + garlic toast this morning. No, no heart shape toast. Just plain square slices. It is nice to have breakfast at home for a change. Peaceful and quiet.

I am still a little tired from the crazy weekend. It was so crazy that I can't exactly tell which muscle ached. Am feeling much better today as compared to the last few days when merely being awake need such a humongous effort. Lols... yeah, that bad.

Haven't been dancing for 'real' since 2004. 5 years to be exact. For 'real' meaning at least 10 hours a week excluding clubbing. Went salsa-ing at Salsa Havana (Federal) with a bunch of friends from the school last Friday and danced for 5 hours straight, almost non-stop. Had lots of fun. By the time I hit the bed, it was already almost 4am. Hehehe...

When I woke up the next morning, I regretted it immediately. My body felt like I've been asleep for decades like that. Every movement seems to need lots of effort. Every part of my body ached. How am I going to last for a whole day in Malacca (was scheduled for a Malacca day trip with the girls)??? Sigh...

No comments: