WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Delizioso Italiano - Trattoria Restaurant, KL

As picture speaks louder than words, here you go....

TUESDAY

Last Tuesday (the night I fell sick), we were invited by Evelyn & Dennis, our friend from the MRS group + Puppy.com group + Kluang also, to join them for a lovely dinner at this little authentic Italian restaurant smacked right in the middle of KL town.

The interior of the restaurant. All nice & cozy.

Appetizer served... yummy bruschetta & some bread...

This gerberra shot is solely for my practising only and I think it turned out quite well with Anna (outlet manager) modelling in the background.

We had this... some kind of mushroom pizza... cant remember the exact name... yummy!

The pasta Harrison had. Dunno what spaghetti. If not mistaken, a bolognese I think.

My seafood pasta. Evelyn had the same thing too.


That's the little glass of chocolate vodka served last to wash away all the cheesy taste. I had two. Understanding my love for chocolate, Harrison sacrificed his. In case you are curious as to why Evelyn was laughing so hard it was because of me. Harrison was saying something about me. That I will go to the extend of licking the bottom of the glass clean of chocolate. And actually I tried. But apparently my tongue wasnt long enough. That cracks the lot.
***
In the end, we concluded that the rollable round tongue like mine is shorter as compared to those pointy unrollable tongue. It was pretty hard to reach the bottom with mine. Pointy unrollable tongue should be able to if try hard enough.
That's a little over ambitious isnt it? Reaching the bottom of a flute? If he really can, I'll probably run before the stunt is over. What did I married? A lizard????? Hehehe... This is the margisa+watermelon+orange+rum thing i mentioned in one of my post few days ago.




And finally, our dessert. Some hot chocolate something served with vanilla ice cream. Heavenly! That's what we had on Tuesday. Then, come...


FRIDAY
Due to some complication in dinner arrangement, we decided to head down town to Trattoria again. And this time round, we invited Evelyn & Dennis. Lols...
Yellow gerberra. Practise again!

We had bruschetta again for appetizer and these freshly baked bread too. Hmmm .. hmm! Yummy. Thinking about it enough to salivate my entire mouth. Lols

The giant t-bone steak that we shared.

Some pasta that look kinda gross but tasted wonderful.


No, we didnt order the pizza. It was sent to our table accidentally and we just start snapping away before realising the mistake.
We had this one. Onion & salami pizza. Very nice thin crust.

Tiramisu. Chef's style. It looked kinda off for a tiramisu but it tasted wonderful. Better than orgasm. Believe me. So, need I say more????? Picture speaks a thousand words.

If you love Italian food, give it a try!

DETAILS

Restaurant: Trattoria

Location: Opposite Modesto/Aloha

Pricing: Pretty average for Italian food in general. Their dessert are a little on the pricey side (>RM20).


2 comments:

Alina Grace said...

Some more so near my office!!!! I will defintely go try the food there...looks yummy! Love your photos and thanks for sharing eating places.... :p

I will need to do more yoga, dancing, jogging and God knows what else to keep my weight in check!

Redbabe said...

Speaking of weight.... I cant run (the toe's story), I can't dance (the toe's story also), I still eat and I am gaining. Uggghhhhhh!
*understand my frustration?* lols

p/s: thanks for the photo compliment. I still experimenting. The key word here: PRACTISE. Lols