WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dancing Again & The Twilight Saga

Finally able to stuff the foot with the hurt-little-crooked toe into the dancing shoe after 3 weeks and able to dance without causing further damage (I think) though it still hurt (but bearable). Had a great time last night catching up with several new moves. At least, some form of exercise. To save the need for my doc popping a champagne to celebrate my gaining of weight. You know how it is like when it comes to weight and old people. They always seems to think we never put on enough weights. I should be able to hit the running track soon or even hiking (keeping finger crossed).


Other than the usual stuff like t.t. sessions, dinner outings, photography, farmville, houseworks, QM revisions & etc, I've also finished reading the Twilight Saga which comprises of 4 books by Stephenie Meyer. Am now beginning with 'Midnight Sun' (a digital/softcopy format), a story from Edward's perspective (the vampire). I still prefer reading books the old fashion way and that is in it physical book form. Not digital/softcopy format. That's why taking my own sweet time. Read only when I am in the office and have nothing much to do. Just to act busy.


Like I've previously reviewed, I still think Stephenie Meyer's writing style sucks. A little too long winded most of the time. The newly recruited vampire-wannabe (Terri) felt the same way too and so does Mr Viknesh, my QM lecturer (as I am naturally fast with my works, we discuss reading material sometimes while awaiting for the rest of my classmates to complete theirs). I guess that explained the thickness of the 4 books. The stories are pretty good but it does get kinda bored sometimes especially in New Moon. Nevertheless, worth reading.


It's all dark outside & drizzling now. Can hear a constant thunder growling from a distance for quite a while already. A big storm on the way. For those of you on the road, be patient & drive safe.


No comments: