WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Reptile to Exam to Poo

I had a weird dream last night. I was at somewhere and a huge python snake was hurled so close to me, it almost touch me. I flinched. I hate reptiles. Any form.
Then I was transported into an exam hall, supposely sitting for my QM exam. I was very confused of something (which I dunno what) and was dozing on & off for the first 1 hour of the exam. The examiner was also a very confused person giving weird exam instructions. In my dream, we were suppose to answer our theory questions in a cute little notepad with cartoon graphics provided by the examiner and the practical questions on the exam pads. It was a strange instruction and I was full of doubts.
When I finally started to write, I was 1 hour behind. Strangely, all the pens that I've brought along don't seems to have any ink or running out of inks. My answer sheets were very untidy due to the breaking lines & different colour inks. Somehow, my handwriting got so srawny too... worst than those doctor's handwriting. I cant even read what I written.
Along the way, I tried to search for more pens in my bag. My beg was on the floor next to me but I found no pens. Instead, saw bits & pieces of poo right next to my bag and I think my bag kena some also. Then I started telling someone that they have brought in the poos.... not sure from where though...
That's pretty much it... all in all, it was a senseless choatic dream full of unneccesary worries. Worrying of getting wrong instructions in answering the exam questions. Worrying of not able to complete the exam in 2 hours instead of 3. Worrying of unreadable handwriting. Worrying of ink-less pens. Worrying about my bag touching the poo....
So it is inevitable that I woke up this morning feeling rather restless (must be a feeling extended from my weird dream). Anyway, must be the first reptile dream that spoilt the rest of my otherwise beautiful dreams. I hate reptiles. Big or small.

4 comments:

Samantha said...

surprisingly snakes feel very dry and smooth instead of the slimy feelings that I get from the looks of them O.o

Redbabe said...

really arr? nvmd la... dry & smooth or slimy... it's ok. i am not going to touch any of them... :p

i said...

I hate reptiles too, especially snakes.

Dreams can be so weird and funny, isn't it? Once in a blue moon I still dreamt about sitting for exams too LOL. And it's always maths exam LOL. Guess that'll tell you it's not my favourite subject LOL.

Redbabe said...

hahaha.... yeah man.. tell me about it!