WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Nothing in particular...

Awaken by my own sneezing at 7am this morning. Went back to sleep. Woke up again at 8am. Went back to sleep again. Then 8:30am, sleep again. And finally, 9am. Whenever I have something on in the morning, I've the tendency to wake up every hour until the time I need to wake up. Biological alarm kinda thing. Afraid I overslept. Especially so on Thursday, when I have to attend my QM class which is taught by a rather sacarstic lecturer. Sure tak habis-habis berleter if anyone is late for class.
Anyway, unfortunately for me, today's class is once again cancelled without me being notified. They said they cant notify me cause they dont have my contact numbers (again). What's the odd? You think. Sigh... Anyway, got back to Tmn Desa, met up with Harrison for breakfast. He said I should call before I go for class next time. No point wasting time & petrol. I told him, it's ok. Just treat it as a morning drive. Really, I enjoyed it.
There seems to be a lot to do at home these days. The moment I turned on my laptop, it will be checking & replying mails, browsing thru FB, farming for both Harrison & me (farmville), catching up with friends, blogging, visiting friend's blog, commenting here and there, and before I know it, it was already 2 hours later.
Apart from the virtual stuff, there are also other more concrete stuff to do. Like washing down the doggies playpen, brush their furs to prevent tangle, wash & folding of laundry, tidy up, and QM revision.
After which, it will be back to the virtual world. It is a neverending story.

2 comments:

Gerry said...

More like a neverending cycle!! hehee..

Redbabe said...

Yeah... you are right. Neverending cycle. Must snap out of it...or create new patterns to alternate. ;)