WELCOME to my blog.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Gasing Hill & G-String Uncle

Guess what??!?
I. SURVIVED. GASING. HILL!!!!

Managed to drag myself out of my soft & comfy bed at 7am, drove over to Restoran Gasing to meet up with a girlfriend of mine, Annie. And from there, she led the way into Gasing Hill (which I've never been). When the rest of the group arrived, we started off our hike at about 7:50am like that.

(the lookout point at the end of the first climb)


As we were walking into the hill, we were greeted by an old uncle, fifty-ish, flashing his g-string to passer-by (women mostly). Really one. He actually, seriously, flashed it to us girls. I saw it on his face. He waited for the guys in front to pass first. Only then he would bend down, as if to stretch (buttock facing us), exposing his bright red g-string with a single diamante! So chio! Lols... dont play play. People's g-string got diamante one ok....lols. I am so taking a photo of him on my next hike if he is still there...hahaha... actually, before we headed into the hill, my girlfriend already warn me on this peculiar sight. And true enough, he was there. Lols. Apparently he has been there on their previous hike too... The best part is, the g-string that he was wearing is obviously those of female's design.

On the rest of my hike, though panting quite hard due to the strenuous climb, I can't get my mind of it. I just kept having visual images flashing up in my mind on how the balls must have hung... lols... hillariously digusting. I know... hahahaha.... Really, I gonna so.. take a photo of him on my next hike... hehehe
Anyway, with my mind full of hilariously lewd thoughts of balls, I hiked on. Halfway thru the first steppy hill side, I already start having these thoughts "why la...? Why did I condemned myself to this kind of torture on a bright beautiful Saturday morning la...?" gosh... lols. But as we went on, it was alright. Not too bad reallyok. The path is like this, for every 50m of steppy upwards climb, it is usually followed by a stretch of 100m walk. At least can catch a breather. Recover a bit. Otherwise, sure mati kudasai one..

I lost count of how many upward climbs we had but I do remember one pretty chi kek one right after the hanging bridge. Half way thru that one, I actually over exert myself. Body not recovering as fast as it is burning. Felt sick. Rested quite awhile while the rest move on. I tell you, those girls arr, like powered by Duracel like that. Just keep walking and walking... even the pink rabbit 'no-fight' ahh ...

Overall, it was really nice. The hill was crowded with people (even so, the fella still flashed, you imagine yourself la...). As we hike along, fellow hikers wishing each other either a brief good morning/hi or simply just smile. Very mesra atmosphere. I like.

I was so relieved when I finally catched a glimpse of civilization back at the foot of the hill which only indicates that my torture session have finally come to an end after one and a half hour. We yakked a little there and proceeded to this Raju's Restorant nearby for our breakfast. I tell you... I've never tasted so yummy 'roti kosong' before. Maybe I am just very hungry. I dont know.

Will I go again? Of course! I am very motivated now to catch g-string uncle on camera ~~ can't wait! Hehehe....

2 comments:

mun said...

Wah, so fit to have the stamina to walk for 1.5 hours - must be really tiring. As for the old man part, I don't even want to think what he will do when you take his picture next time. Yucks!

Redbabe said...

haha... no choice lor.. already start, must walk right to the end like it or not. As for g-string uncle, maybe he will flash more le when he see i whip out my camera..lols