WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Dancing Shoe: Sequel II

Remember my dancing shoe? That was supposed to be due for collection last Saturday? Yet, cant collect due to some hiccup on the maker's part? And was ask to collect on Wednesday (which was yesterday) instead?
Well, IT IS STILL NOT READY YET.
Jo finally got her's thru the courier on Tue and she told me that she is not entirely sure that's the material she chosen. But ok lah... acceptable also la... just that the workmanship was pretty bad as traces of glue can be seen everywhere.
I sms-ed her on my shoe update yesterday and she replied, "Better dont rush them or you'll get a lousy job done". And I replied:
"Too late. Already rush-ed. Told them if it is still not ready today, they better pay me back my money".... :p
So, conclusion is, if anytime you need a new pair of dancing shoes, do go to 'Flash Dance Shoes' in Taman Midah. THAT IS, if you have a heart of gold and patient of a saint.

4 comments:

Alina Grace said...

Aiya...just get from Kim Yuen Shoes lor...I find the shoes there better and the heels are nicer. :P

Redbabe said...

Already paid in full when I ordered mine. Now I know lor. But the only thing with Kim Yuen is, they quite kwailan. Lols

Alina Grace said...

Oh, I see.....with me always ok, wor but I don't make to order. Just buy whatever I like there...

Redbabe said...

Kim Yuen is ok la... just dont like the attitude. When i sent my shoe in for repair work, kena tiu from the boss. Something about they dont repair other brand shoe la.. bla blah blah... but in the end, he also did for me la.

Then went on saying things like if wanna make custom shoe, will charge extra expensive la... very reluctant attitude la..

They do have lots of choices of ready made ones but majority of it are only 2" heels. For 3" or 3.5", very limited choices lor...

Mah like that lor... but, for my next shoe, i think i'll get it from him la... I cannot go thru Flash Dance all over again.