WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Express Air Asia Now Available!!! - Day 1

Hi guys... I am back. Sorry for keeping quiet for awhile. Not that there is nothing to write. There is so much and I dont know where to start. Been back since Tues. Got back passed midnight on Monday. Flight delayed. Yeah, Air Asia. Standard la... janji sampai and not cancel, consider very good already lor... Lols...
Something is wrong with my 'r' key. Need to press very hard only can come out. So if you are eading funny, just inset the 'r' wherever it is funny ok... :p Suddenly only became cacat... played too much game. Farm too much... :o
Last Monday (31Aug) decided that I needed a holiday. Things were getting kinda lethargic here in KL. Lifeless... too much holiday of doing nothing and rotting at home. Bad for the mind & soul. Was contemplating where to go and Singapore just pops up in my head. I then tried my luck for cheap air tix over at AirAsia's site half expecting none cause cheap tix usually requires months of advance booking and mine was kind of a short - 4 days away? Slim chance. But guess what, luck is in that day. I got mine for only RM95. Return air tix to Singapore. A couple of email later, Singapore, here I come!
I left for Singapore on Thursday evening. Harrison sent me to the airport (he only joined me in Spore on Sat) and my flight departed at 7:50pm and arrived Singapore at 8:25pm. Yeah.. you read me right. A total of 35 minutes only including taking off & landing. Damn kau fast right? I guess the time saved enroute to Singapore compensated for the delayed back to KL. Can't complain.

My flight down to the city of the Merlion were pretty uneventful except for when the pilot decided to test out some new landing technique. Thus the time saving and maybe fuel saving even (thus the removal of the fuel surcharge, maybe). Halfway descending, I felt my heart, lungs and whatever that was in me, left behind, a couple of feets (or even meters) above when the plane dropped. It was not those normal air turbulence. The plane simple drop, drop & drop. Then I thought, what if it is going to drop, drop and drop till there is no where to drop? Crash boom bang... :p I suddenly realised that I am not ready to die yet but if I need to die, it's ok also. What kind of thought is that? Lols. 'Need' to die??? Lols... Unbelievable. That only proof one thing, and that is, I am not kiasi... (scare of dying).

Anyway, luckily for all of us, the pilot decided that he had enough of fun experimenting his new landing stunts. After a long drop and two short drops, he decided to just land the blardy plane the traditional way and that is, gradually... :p

I got off the plane in one piece. Lungs, kidneys, heart and all. That was one hell of a fun ride. Very thrilling. If only he had decided to drop the plane earlier, then we would have a longer dropping space... hehehe...more thrill...

I was met at the airport by HR (my girlfriend's hubby). Thank god he still recognised me with my short hair for I totally walked past him. I am a sucker in recognising faces. Really. I am that. Own husband also can make mistakes one. Few times somemore. Unbelievable but true. Anyway, as for HR, not that I cannot recognise his face la... just that he look somewhat different in his office suit and now, fashioning a longer hair style. Look like some Korean/Jap movie star like that... movie star cannot be waiting for me right? So mah walked on lor... Manatau, lucky wor... the movie star memang there to pick me one wor... hehehehe... On closer look, oh.. HR rupanya! Lols... so leng chai already one...?

From T1 (terminal 1), we hopped over to T2 to meet his wife, JN (my girlfriend), thru their airport skytrain. Accompanied them for dinner at Swensen's in T2. Mind you, the menu there is totally different from our's here in Malaysia. All I can say is, not that the grass is greenier on the other side la.., our does suck rather badly. Sigh... Malaysia Malaysia... bila lah maju?

I only had a drink at Swensen's. Was still freaking full from stuffing myself prior to departure. My better half & me had a McDonald spree in LCCT. When I see ice cream also can dont eat, you can imagine how stuffed I was. That stuffed. :o hehehehe....

We got home finally, settled down and met the two most adorable furkids; Tony & Rainie. Tony is a Maltese-Crossed with a very lovable character. He reminded me so much of Rumba. So similar. Kwailan character but cute. Rainie on the other hand is a mini Highland Terrier. Extreme lovable & gentle. Somewhat like Sunshine. Attention freak! Lols. Already missing them... *sob* *sob*
We loitered around at home, busy catching up with each other's happenings. We talked so long until all my earlier consumed McDonalds also digested already. Talked until hungry. Lols. We headed down to the 24hour hawker center nearby her unit and continued our catching up (gossips)... lols.

We continued to talk after we got home from the hawker center. Talked till about 4am I think. Talked until I also cannot tahan already and shooed her out of the room (now you understand why the husband only joining on Sat)... lols...

It was nice. Really nice.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey you can use our real names lah...no need to use initials hahaha!!!

Redbabe said...

haha... ok ok... ;)