WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, September 25, 2009

New Look for Redbabe's Cozy Corner!

A friend of mine said that my 'boring until can die' outlook really bored her to death. Until no motivation to visit. So keng hor...hmm....? The thing is, I also find it really can kill lor... quite sien looking at the plain grey + maroon thing. Until no oomph to blog also. At least now I know, one thing for sure is, I definately need colours in life. Monotone suffocate me.
***
Since I am home tonight (no dancing), pretty bored doing nothing, decided to meddle with it's layout a little and settled on this totally new theme. So, what do you think???
***
p/s: oh, btw, Harrison said it felt like Christmas. I wonder... which planet he came from. ;)

5 comments:

Gerry said...

Nice. Suits you. :)

Redbabe said...

Thanks dear.. ;)

mun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mun said...

I like this new look!

Redbabe said...

Mun, thanks.