WELCOME to my blog.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Accidental Splurge!

Instead of continuing with my Day 4 & 5 in Singapore... there is sudden urge to blog about this one piece of totally unimportant tokkok.
I am surprised at the damage that I can cause if left to go shopping on my own. When I am alone, I have the tendency to splurge. Everything seems to be not too expensive. And I actually enjoyed the whole process. Not to say I spent a lot la (as compared to many others out there)... still, by my standard, can be considered quite a splurge lo... I spent over 600 within 1.5hours. The thing is, I dont usually spend like that. Felt the pinch when I got home. Went like... I shouldnt have bought this. I shouldnt have bought that. Lols... You know, that kind of feelings la... hehehe... But I am all ok now. Am so over with that 'guilt' process (which usually lasted quite short). Seriously. Am now enjoying my loots... Lols... Bought some shirts from Zara, a cute slingbag from there too and some irresistable lingerie from Parkson... lols... Well, a girl can never have too much of anything right? lols...

Ok, let's see what causes the sudden splurge. What happened was, Jo was in town yesterday (yes, again). She missed me so much that she cant resist coming over to hang out with me. Yeah right... dream on... lols... It's all because of her dancing shoe, that's why she was here. We met up in the shoe shop in Tmn Midah. I tell you arr... that shop arr... I don't know what to say of them. After waited patiently for two weeks, we are still not getting our shoes. Jo's was because they misplaced the fabric sample she selected and therefore she have to come all the way from Malacca again to re-finalise details (just imagine that). And mine, turned out only 50% similar to what I've ordered and I refuse to try it on when the shoemaker asked me to :p (yeah, I just being kwailan, lols). The best part was, mine was the most straightforward order cause I just copy an existing design they have. Exactly the same right down to the size 6 of the sample. Still, itu pun boleh salah. They made me a size 8 and told me it fit perfectly well when my feet actually swim in them. If I am a cartoon character arr, I am already on fire.

From there, we decided on a nice lunch in Pavillion to nurse our disappointments. After lunch, we parted ways. She + her mom + sis headed over to Sg Wang and I, the lazy one, embarked on my shopping spree, accidentally. Yeah, I really think it was an accidental splurge cause I've no intention of shopping initially. Must be the fengshui fountain they recently put up in front of their entrance which I guess, is to enchant shoppers to spend, spend and spend... damn fountain!
So, mah like that lor.... this piece of unimportant, uninteresting tokkok that left me 600 poorer... *sob**sob*

4 comments:

Alina Grace said...

It's ok to splurge once in a while. Enjoy.... :p

Redbabe said...

hehe.. thanks! I am totally enjoying it!

Gerry said...

You mean, you are RM600++ richer in material!! ;p

Redbabe said...

RM600++ richer in uneccesary stuff..lols...