WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Weekend

Isn't it wonderful if every week is like this week? Off 2 days, work 3 days, then off again for another two days. Nice. Am not sure what am I lamenting about. Padahal, I only need to drag my ass into office twice a week. Nevertheless, the thought of it seems rather refreshing. Just like, by thinking of the extended holidays (though it has got nothing to do with me), I already felt totally refreshed and rejuvenated and experience a adrenaline rush of motivation to go work (cause can't wait for the weekends to arrive). You still following me? Hehehe... It is like, the brain just 'usha...' with the thoughts of impending holidays lor.... something like that la...
Another 1 hour to weekend. Yay! Gonna be real busy this weekend. Might go salsa tonight. Invited to trek at Gasing tomorrow at 7:30am. I know, it's crazy. Then tea on Sunday, dinner on monday and yumcha on tues. Wonderful.
*****
It's 10minutes passed nine now. Decided to be good tonight. Lazy to go out. Gonna just play some games then curled up with my 'order of phoenix'.

2 comments:

mun said...

Sounds like you have an exciting week ahead of you. Happy trekking in Gasing!

Redbabe said...

haha.. yeah.. just so happened...