WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

This is unbelievable : RM130++ Vs RM14nett

Listen to this. I need to send two boxes of things to JB for a client. The dimension of each box is 59x29x41.5cm and weight less than 5kg each box.

Poslaju = RM130++
SkyNet = RM60++

As the cost of delivery is bear by client, I need to let them know of the cost before despatching it out. He got a shock of his life when I told him of the above two costings. He gave me a phone number of a logistic company somewhere in Segambut which he used before instead.
As I was in town this morning for class, I drove over to this logistic company. No, I didnt get lost. Had the map on google preloaded into my brain last night. Found it easily. That place is packed with many many logistics company. Anyway, in the end, it only cost RM14 nett. Yeah... you heard me right. ONLY RM14 for two big boxes to be delivered all the way to Johor. Is this super cheap or what???

No comments: