WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What happened to the cat(s)???!

From my previous post, Gerry asked me... "What happened to the cat?" (or cats). I am not exactly sure what she meant. So I thought might as well just upload these...


This is Dino I think.... honestly, I am not a cat person. A cat is a cat. Just like a fish is a fish. :p Since I am there having my breakfast and yakking away with Aunty Ruby and they came lingering around, give face to Aunty Ruby, I mah snap some photos of her feline mates...

And this is Tiger I think. Kena bullied by some other 3 cats until lousai... so cham. Just bathed by Aminah. Caught here scratching himself drying his ears. :p

This is Honey. Yes, I remember this one. Very sweet and gentle. OMG.... I am remembering cats names..................... 8
As for the rest... Furby la... and dunno wat dunno wat, I didnt see them. Dunno where they've got. Like I told Aunty Ruby, "Aiyah... sure bor they are really YOUR cats?? Or your part time cats?"... lols... hehehehe....

So, this is what happened to the cat(s) lor. In fact, nothing much la... they just lingers. ;)

4 comments:

Gerry said...

I remember you blogged about a stupid cat who refused to come down after climbing up the tree or the ceiling.. so just wondering.. ;p no biggie.

Redbabe said...

hehe... eh.. soli soli.. bad memory. anyway, wanna share pictures of these cats also...lols... as for the cat last time, I am not sure which is which already. All of them look the same. lols...

HouseDelay said...

Nice pictures of cats. My mother has a cat too. It was a stray cat, came to our house and refuses to leave so it became our pet. Anyway, I heard that the VP for phase 6 of the Ho Hup project is out. So have you taken your keys yet?

Redbabe said...

HouseDelay: Oh really?? Not sure. Didnt keep track of the house. Need to prod hubby to check. thanks for the info.

As for cats...personally, i am not a big fan of them..lols... mostly because of their un-loyalty (not sure got such word..lols)...