WELCOME to my blog.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Grooming, Airport + Eat, Eat & Still Eat on Day 3 in Singkapoh

On day 3, after our morning coffee & another yakking session, we decided to work on Toni, the maltese-crossed doggie (not sexy man). We groomed him off his fluffy white furs. 3 of us, Jenny, Harry & myself, working on 1 dog, for blardy 2 hours. I tell you arr... if it was Rumba & Sunshine arr, sekejap can kautim already. Plus mandi & blow dry somemore...hehehe. Have to be extra careful on Toni cause he is not mine. So cannot chin chai bo chap cut.... afterward, accidentally 'eunuch-ed' him how??? Better don't play play... hehehehe... Anyway, at the end of it, I think he like it. For he was a little hyper and playful. And I also noticed that he likes me better after the grooming session. According to his mommi & daddi, it could be because I am the first person that did not cause any injuries to him while grooming. Apparently, they always accidentally cut him... my goodness... it sure is dangerous to have masters & mistresses like them.

Later in the afternoon, we picked Harrison from the airport and from there, we headed straight for Bugis junction where we walked over to Waterloo Street to pray at the famous KuanYin temple. After that, Jenny & Harry took us to this famous 'kuey chap' stall cause Harrison has been talking about it the moment he set foot on this land... hehehe. Just for info, 'kuey chap' are actually bits & pieces of kuey teow in braise soup served together with some braised porks, taufu, eggs and etc... It's pretty yummy. Do try it when you are there next time. I've always love that since young. Not sure if it was really that yummy or I simply just wanna walked down memory lane...for I used to eat these stuff during my childhood while I was there.


slurp! slurp!

On our last trip in January this year, I've initiated Harrison to this kuey chap club. He now loves it too... lols... After kuey chap, we decided to head home to chill instead of shopping. Believe you me, throughout my 4d/4n, I didnt even set foot in Orchard. Good hor? Lols.... lazy.... just not up to it. Anyway, we took a nap when got home and woke up only 2 hours later (I think so).

After lazing for awhile, we finally decided to head down to Lao Pa Sat (old market) for dinner. Lao Pa Sat used to be a market long ago but has long since been converted to hawker centre. It is only while we are there that we realised it was already 12am. Lols. Didnt realised it was already so late. All of us thought it was just slightly over 9pm. I immediately lost my appetite upon the realisation. No no.. no food after midnight. Must control. Lols...

Little stalls lined along the outer part of Lao Pa Sat.
We had some Singapore satay. Chicken, mutton + some ketupat too.

Honey chicken wings too.... 1 fella supposed to eat 2 wings. I cannot already. Very sinful. I had only 1.

Other than satay & chicken wings, we also had grilled fish and dunno wat dunno wat somemore. Or was there any other dunno wat? I can't really remember already. That's why I should make it a point to blog about it as soon as I can to prevent omission of important facts. Kononnya... as it a lot of important facts... lols. Anyway, that pretty much wrapped up all the events on day 2. After our so called dinner, we took a drive over to Keppel's Water Front. Wanted to have a drink there to chill out a little but it was already 1am and they were already closing up. We headed home instead and continue our tokkok session at home! Lols.

No comments: