WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Be Housewife Shiok arr?

Whoever said a housewife's life is very 'shiok' should be shot at and with an AK47 too (that's the only gun I know, cause it is also the name of a drink!). To begin with, I must clarify that I am not a housewife but a working one. And today, coincidentally, I am free. Free in the sense that I dont need to work for a pay today but work without a pay. Lols. Housework la... duh (apa fikir-fikir?)!

Left home at 10am.
1) Breakfast with husband
2) Go bank
3) Send laundry
4) Accidentally met a friend therefore yumcha
5) Buy prayers' stuff
6) Buy groceries & necessities
7) Send shoe for repair
8) Send dress for repair
9) Laundry at home
10) Groomed & bathed 2 dogs

Back home only at 3pm+...
And all these is just me, with no kids. Imagine those with kids and no extra help (maids) at home. I don't wanna even imagine that...
Anyway, here are some before & after photos of the grooming done. Didnt take any of Rumba cause I kept her coat pretty much the same. So not much difference.

Note the mohawk style on Sunshine's back...hehehehe...

Die-die also must groom them today cause will be bringing them to the beach this weekend. So must look cantik-cantik mah... Don't wanna do last minute on Thurs or Friday...:p Otherwise sure rush like siow like that... Ahh... leng leng already! Good.

So, be a housewife shiok arr? Think about it again....

10 comments:

~ RaChel Lim ~ said...

You may get urself a pet saloon. Ur dog looks great after groomed.

Gerry said...

Is it my imagination, or do they both look the same?!?!?!?

Btw, housewife not so shiock, tai2 better.. ;p

Terri Chai said...

Ya la..Take Gerry as your role model ;)

Redbabe said...

Rachel... haha... no tq. like i always say, it is not exactly my favourite thing to do. Once in blue moon, i dont mind.

Gerry... same as in there is no difference with 'before' and 'after'? Tai Tai? I dont even wanna go into that.

Terri... no tq. i love mine as it is.

Alina Grace said...

Sunshine looks gorgeous after a good grooming. My Bubbles is now bald.....hahahahhahaa....

Redbabe said...

Alina... what happened? I thought you loukung suppose to collect the clipper from me today???

mun said...

Sometimes shiok. Sometimes not shiok.

Redbabe said...

Mun... lols....let me think about that one. I mean, the shiok part of it.

Florence said...

hey!!

I'll be joining the tai2 club soon!! C u!!!

Redbabe said...

Florence.. congrats to you. Dont see me... I am not tai tai...lols. I work. hahaha... See gerry...lols