WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Just blabbering on a cold rainy windy night... (enjoying cheesecake)

The blogsphere seems to be very very quiet these days... quiet for those sites that I frequent often at least. There have been nothing much to KP for awhile. Everyone is suffering the same mental block at the same time? No eventful happenings? No silly stuff? No inspiration? Honestly, I felt the same way too. I've nothing to blog about. All have been peaceful & good I guess. Perfect harmony?
Have been keeping myself busy at my farm... *lols*. Finally figured out that I've to monitor all the plants and plant only stuff that I am free to harvest at the particular time when it is due to ripe. Other than that, also been playing Bejeweled Blitz on FB. Trying to beat my own record. Yeah, sot already. Like that also nice to play.... hahaha... I tell you, played until mata juling (cock-eyed) already. But ok la... quite entertaining also. No life mah... what do you expect?
Just got back from my second dance class tonight. It was alright. Managed to pick up what they have learnt for the last 3 months. Though the class is a little slow and I've known all the steps that they taught (dont know the names though) I've nothing to complain. I am there just to dance. I've no intention on improving my techniques or whatsoever. I am tired of all that. I just wanna feel free, have fun, enjoy the rhythm and experience the 'dance high'... So I just spin wherever they twirl me. The only down side is, the guys are still pretty lousy. Well, in time to come, I am sure they will improve.
Speaking of dancing, a good friend of mine decided to pick up ballroom dancing and I am happy for her (at least not 'baking' or 'sewing' - I'll probably die of boredom just listening to it :p). The best part is, she told me that she is enjoying every bit of it. I am just so glad :) I've been psychoing her all along (god knows how many years already) to pick up dancing but she just brushes it aside. And finally, now, she decided to join and she have been at it for a month. I told her... "now you should know how I FEEL towards dancing".... lols... cause I always believe there is no two ways about dancing. It's either you love it, or you hate it. There is no grey area like, 'oh, i love dancing, but i also hate it' nonsense... get what I mean? Anyway, we'll be going shopping for a dancing shoe this weekend. I am in desperate need of a new pair. Mine is like 'ham choy' already (salted vege)... lols... I am so looking forward to it. The outing will probably be followed by a nice lunch thru tea to catch up on gossips and later at night, clubbing. Have a sudden craving for loud music + booze. Mid-life crisis perhaps??? Choy!!! Hahahahaha....
It is still raining outside (11:40pm). It was raining so heavily on my way home from work earlier. To describe it as 'raining cats & dogs' would be an understatement. 'Raining buffaloes & elephants' sounds more like it. It was already almost pitch black at Kelana Jaya at only 6:30pm and all the street lights came on. Can hardly see clearly with those bucketful of rain pouring down my windscreen. With the heavy downpour + the buka puasa rush, it was total madness on the road. I left office at 5:30pm and only managed to get home at 6:50pm, which would usually take just 20 minutes. Really siow...
Then, we went over to Secret Recipe nearby for dinner and I saw some muslims having their dinner after fasting for a whole day. Buka puasa. The amount of food they eat, my goodness, it's like they are trying to eat breakfast, lunch & dinner altogether. I though they had heavy breakfast at 6am to start off the day. That's really crazy. That hungry meh? Even if we starved for 10 days, takkan we put in 10 days' worth of food at one go right??? Siow... I think it is all in the mind. Sometimes, we also don't take lunch + no early breakfast somemore. We also don't eat like that at dinner la.... or probably just an excuse to indulge. Oh, I thought they are not suppose to indulge but to reflect? Ahh... whatever la...

3 comments:

KewLgaL said...

Gee.. do the waitress at Secret Recipe served those Malays with dates before their ordered meal arrived? I know McDonald's and KFC do that though.

i said...

Oh you too LOL! The farming, I mean. Think I'm the only one who hasn't started one LOL.

Redbabe said...

kewlgal... ya ya.. they have that kurma thingy plus a bunch of other stuff.... it's like the whole table of food la...lols

serendipity... come la... join farming la... then we become neighbour..hahaha