WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sekaligus Update... Can?

Sorry for not updating as often as last month. Errm... it was last last month, not last month. See, didnt even realise Aug skipped thru. Looking back at the archive, I blogged the most in July. 30 over entries and come Aug, suddenly all quiet. Sure lot of stuff to blabber, I wonder... Anyway, my excuse for this sudden MIA (missing in action) on my part is ----> MALAS = LAZY. Yeah, caught on the lazy bug. Everything don't seems to be that interesting to blog about cause the 'interesting-ness' of everything was overcome by 'plain laziness'.
So, what have I been up to lately? Well, for one is, I am finally into my 'Goblet of Fire' book. The final book to read from my Harry Potter collections. And I am reading it at snail's speed cause cant bear the thought of Harry Potter leaving me for good. Sob! Sob! Sigh... After this, I plan to complete my Lord of the Ring (LOTR) book collections. Not sure I am still short of 1 or 2 books. Must check.

Other than reading, did some fun stuff too over the weekend. Went out with J (+ her friends) to shop for dancing shoes and yes, I've got myself a new pair. It is now currently being made and will only be ready in two weeks time. Yeah, business is bustling (that is for them). Cause they needed two weeks to make ONE pair of shoe. It's either bustling business or bursting. Anyway.... whatever la... now just gotta wait patiently. Patient... patient... aum......

After shoe shopping, we had a long long and really long lunch over at Alexis in MV. The food was absolutely up to standard this time round cause I actually walked over to the kitchen counter to warn the chef that I would not hesitate to reject below satisfactory standard... lols...Actually, he is the hubby of another friend of ours. Might as well fully utilised. Lols... Cause on many occassions while we are there, the taste were never consistent. It was always either tasted bland or too sourish or too salty. Thank god, this time round, after the warning, I finally tasted the yummy-ness I first ate there. I guess a little threatening is healthy! There were altogether 5 of us (all girls) and we had 3 or 4 main courses + 5 desserts (2 complimentary) and all wiped clean. Must be really hungry.

Later that night, we meet up once again and went downtown to check out the nightlife on a Saturday night. After circling a few rounds along Heritage Row & Jalan P. Ramlee, in the end, we decided to just head up to Luna. Sorry, no photos. Remember, 'lazy'? lols... It was good. We managed to con our way to a 'reserved' balcony seats. The highlight of the night was of course of J & yours truly. We didnt realised the brightly lighted KL Tower is smack right behind us. When the other girls were saying something about such a beautiful view of KL Tower, both J & I went like... "huh? KL Tower? Where wor????" and that was like after being there for more than an hour! The girls had a field day making fun of us... hehehe.. what the heck! As long as they are happy. It's ok to be a clown sometimes - good karma... ;) hehehe

On Merdeka's eve, as there was no celebration in town, I decided to head downtown for some salsa (no traffic jam mah...). Met up with some of my dancing mates there and fun salsa-ing away. I am not saying I am expert la... but at one point, one fella actually tell me that I should relax my arms. All I can say is, he is confused between a relax arm and a relax arm that still holds a tension. Anyway... I know you dont know what I mean la... go dance la... then you will know what I mean...:p hehehe.. Cause when I dance with him, I can't feel his lead at all. No tension, lols... or maybe I just needed whip.. lols..

(judging by the quality of this, you know it is not taken by me ok... I curi from FB one...)


Then come yesterday, an ex-classmate from Kluang is in town for some training and decided to call for a gathering. So off I went to The Curve after work. Must go cause it has been many months ago since we last met. It's always good to meet up with the girls (yeah, girls also cause from Convent mah...) to catch up on which bf is still in the picture and which is out... where to find the best plastic surgeon (yeah.. u hear me right... cause some wanted boobs job and some merely just double eyelids, but no harm knowing now to be prepared for later use mah right..? :p). Or updating who is working where now, what can we get for discounts and etc etc.... the benefits of keeping in contact with ex-classmates... can live off discounts. You know la... si-lai (aunties) stuff.... lols...

Later last night, after gotten home from the gathering, my better half and I did the 7th month's offering prayer in front of our house. As we were burning the incense, the strangest things happened to me. No, I did not see anything nor anything touches me. Just that, the middle finger on my right hand suddenly went numb. Really one... suddenly only. Just went numb like that. It must be a punishment for my excessive usage of that particular finger....hahahaha.....Point to note: Use left hand next time. :p lols
That's about all the updates of my social life these last couple of days and it does not end with the strange numb sensation of my right middle finger. The strangest of the strangest is... I just remembered about half an hour ago (12:45am)... I ACTUALLY TOTALLY FORGOTTEN ABOUT MY DANCING CLASS TODAY!!!! You see la... don't want to admit old also cannot already... cham. Just hope next time I dont forget about my children.

No comments: