WELCOME to my blog.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Domestication Starts Today - I made dinner, doggie treats & chilled with Ruby!

My 'be more domesticated' resolution for the year already been kick started today!  Not only did I made dinner, I baked two trays of doggies treats too from a recipe Evie shared on her blog. :) Though mine didn't turned out quite as nice as those she made, it was ok (I think) *total satisfaction still*.  Hehehe...

Sometime ago, when Sunshine was sick, I made some mixed vege soup with rice for her and the husband went, "Sigh...sometimes, it is better to be a dog than a husband.  At least the dog gets ABC soup!"  hehehe....

As I was driving home from work this evening, I decided to make dinner tonight.  Afterall, the poor husband caught my virus and was resting at home.  Nothing elaborate (I always have the tendency to overcooked for two), just ABC soup and a simple steamed chicken drumstick with chinese sausage dish drizzled with a little chinese wine.  It was good and he enjoyed it.  :)  No picture though.  Totally forgotten about it. :p  My bad.

When he was almost done with his dinner, I asked... "So, being a husband is not that bad after all huh now that he still gets the soup?"  He just laughed.  Hehehehe...

After dinner, we took a drive out to meet up with Aunty Ruby who is in town for holiday cause her little resort is in monsoon season now.  Yeah, THAT obnoxious Aunty Ruby of Ruby's Resort in Cherating... my favourite resort. :) Big Cow was there too and we had such great time. Though it was just a short meet up, we shared plenty of laughters from plain craps to politics! Hahaha...  

Another Friday ended perfectly and I simply love a day like this. :)



ABC Soup = carrot + potato + tomato + onions + peppercorn + chicken stock

5 comments:

Big Cow said...

ABC Soup *slurps* :D my all time favourite soup!!! *huge hint* ;)

Redbabe said...

lols..... how to pass to u arr if i cook again next time?

mun said...

Your husband is one lucky chap! but your dogs are luckier as they got you to give them baths, hehehe.

khim said...

mun: how do u know if redbabe doesn't give her husband baths *naughty winks* kakaka ...

Redbabe said...

Khim... yeah.. mun never know.... *wink* lols