WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Our new year was kickstarted with plenty of good food.  Seriously plenty.  At this very moment, I can safely say that I am pretty tired of food already.  Any kind of food.  Even if you put a lava choc cake in front of me now, I think I will probably puke.  That tired of food.  

Just got back from another dinner hosted by Enzo, the chef at Buonasera, the Italian restaurant we used to frequent.  He invited us and The Fernandez plus few others who can't make it, out for an Indian dinner at Saffron in Sri Hartamas followed by dessert at Foundry in SS17 tonight.  I won't say I am full.  Cause that is not even closed to whatever I am feeling now.  It is more like, I am STUFFED!  Lols...


2 comments:

Mrs. K said...

I'm the opposite. I'm hungry right now. I could use some of that good food. Send some my way...:)

What I Did Today said...

AMEN! Too much food! Bleh.