WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I Bumped Into A Blogfriend!

This is interesting.  I bumped into a blogbuddy today.  What's the odd right?  Bumping into somebody you meet in the www.  Like another friend always say, this is called 'affinity'.  Hehehe... getting deep.

Decided to check out the fabrics in Ikea after the hair colouring thingy (cause I seriously hate those in Kamdar and everywhere else).  As I was walking around checking out some cabinets instead (well, women usually does that.  Go for one purpose but ended up with lots of other purposes!), I thought I felt someone watching me or that someone was looking at something past me. As I continued on checking out the cabinet, I replayed the vision I had prior to the cabinet in my head and the first name that came to my mind was Mun.  Yeah, Mun, my blogbuddy.  Never met in real life.

So I turned around and there she stood, :) smiling at me.  This is amazing or what??!  Hehehe... and so, we introduced ourselves. It felt weird but good kind of weird. Weird cause it felt that I've known her for a long time yet it doesn't quite felt like that. You get what I mean?  In FB's term, it would be 'Complicated'.  Lols...

At least now you guys can rest assured that we really does look exactly like the photos we posted on our blogs!  No photoshop.  Hehehehe...

*A big shoutout to Mun* Nice meeting you (in person that is)!!!


*******
Mun just updated her version over at her blog.  Go check it out.  It was kinda cool reading her version too! :)

4 comments:

What I Did Today said...

Hahahahaha! That's too funny! I wonder what the odds are of the happening?

Mrs. K said...

Wow, that's pretty neat. I totally understand the "it's complicated." But I've sometimes wondered what it would be like meeting some of my blogging buds.

mun said...

Hi Redbabe, Nice meeting you face to face! :) I think in chinese we call it 缘分 (yuan fen - fate).

Redbabe said...

Mun... hehe.. yeah.. yuan fen. Like WIDT said, what's the odd? Lols