WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Thank You 2010!


2010 has been an eventful one for me.  Both good and bad.  Visited some new places and revisited some old ones.  Made some new friends, rekindled some old ones and lost one treasured one. 
Visited the majestic Mt Kinabalu in January,
 the idyllic Ruby's Resort in Feb,
 and the city of cats, Kuching, in March.
Come April, visited the colourful bustling city of Ho Chi Minh,Vietnam,
 relived my childhood in HK's Disneyland,
explored the alleys of HongKong,
and the intriguing Macau all in April.
In June, had a rather enjoyable first vacation with a gf to Bali, Indonesia and we had so much fun! 
 In the same month, did Broga at wee hour of the morning too for that beautiful sunrise.
Lost a really dear friend too and how my heart aches.
In August, endured a 3 hours ride to Spore with no airconditioner.  But it was worth it for I get to meet up with another good friend of mine. :D
Also in August, we headed back to Ruby's Resort to celebrate 2 birthdays and 1 anniversary!  It was awesome!  Still dreaming of those sun-less sunrise.  Hahaha...
Participated in my first treasure hunt to up to Cameron Highlands and had a whale of a time!!!
 Took part in my first fun run of 5km in October organised by Nike.
Went on a day trip too to Malacca with my mad friends from The Deliquenos.
 Appreciate the ancient structures of Angkor Wat, Cambodia in November
as well as those full of historical value ones in Beijing thru December. ;)
Other than all those travellings, 7 countries and 11 cities (I think), as I was browsing thru my old entries, I realised I've done a lot of others too.  The Batik painting, canvas painting...
 the loads of salsa-ing that I've pumped in...
 the few touge-ing that I've participated... plus all those mad parties... plus those bakings... and I realised now, what a mad crazy great year 2010 had been for me!!!  

For 2011, it gonna be a year to lay low a little to recuperate ($$$ wise, lols) and be a little more domesticated. Yeah, I know, the husband gonna laugh his head off when he read this... For I also couldn't quite comprehend the sentence I just wrote.  Hahahahahahaha....

4 comments:

What I Did Today said...

May 2011 be a wonderful one for you! Looking forward to reading about it in your posts!

Redbabe said...

Thanks WIDT! :)

mun said...

May your wish to be more "domesticated" come true in 2011! ;)

missyblurkit said...

domesticated? hmmmm