WELCOME to my blog.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

How Much Is The Doggie At The Window? (think twice)

Having furkids are so much work.  Not to mention, costly too.  Bathed Rumba & Sunshine this afternoon with help from the husband blow drying them.  :)  Lucky!  At least half the work is done.  :)   
Brought Sunshine back to the vet after that for another follow up after the ops.  She has more or less healed.  The wound has fully fused leaving no scar at all.  Amazing.  While we were there, the vet did a blood test  before vaccinating her for heart-worm plus her other annual vaccinations (which we had skipped for couple of years :p).  And all that, cost us RM315.  Plus the cost of her ops last month, in total, almost RM1500 *faint*.
Every 3 weeks, we'll need to replenish the 15kg dog kibbles that feeds 4 doggies which cost approximately RM190+.  Not forgetting grooming cost, it would be RM80/dog and for two (only 2 requires grooming), it will cost  RM180/month.  
Plus food and everything else, broke or not, we would have to dish out RM400/month *doubly faint*.  Now you understand why I groom them myself?  It is definitely NOT because I enjoy doing it.  :p  But since I have to do it, I might as well TRY to enjoy it (eg: the 'LOVE' shape).
And the other chores that come with it too like feeding, cleaning out their den, picking up poos & pees... dear me!  And they are just doggies.  Imagine when the real babies comes?!  o.O

I wanna be a billionaire... so freaking BAD...... lalalala....  

4 comments:

mun said...

Like I said, lucky dogs. :)

Alina Grace said...

Oh wow!!! I, too so need to be billionaire!!! Hahahahhah....

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

So am I, so am I...

Redbabe said...

Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen!... hahahaha