WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, January 28, 2011

I woke up early this morning, packed up my camera, lenses, spare battery, make sure the memory card is in the camera (remember that hot air balloon incident?) and got out of the house by 10am.  Drove over to Bangsar to run some errands before heading down to KLCC for Aquaria - An Ocean of Discoveries.  Remember the free ticket I got for Christmas?  Yeah, wanted to utilize it before it expire end of this month. Wanted to be there by 11ish, so that I can 'zen' myself looking at the many colourful fishes there for 2 hours, before meeting up another friend for a drink/lunch at about 2ish.  

Got there about 11ish as planned.  Parked the car, grab my stuff and off I went heading towards Aquaria.  I was a little excited even. :)  It would be nice exploring it out on my own and go trigger happy with my camera.   A little happy even that the day started off as planned.

As I was enjoying the 'feeling' of excitement while walking, I suddenly remembered something.  I DID NOT BRING THE TICKET!  Believe it or not, despite of all the excitement that has been building up for the past few days in anticipation of this day, I somehow managed to not bring the ticket!  I do not have the ticket with me and it didn't even crossed my mind at all.  This is really like so WTF!!!!!

Sigh........ I sms-ed the husband and he replied...."Normal la u..." and laughed a hundreds 'haha'.... Felt so 'consoled' right?    >.<

4 comments:

What I Did Today said...

I have to add my own hahaha's to your story. But I'm laughing WITH you because that is something I would totally do! Better luck next time!

Cammie said...

Did you hubby send you the ticket?
Is there a part 2 (to be continued)?

Mrs. K said...

This is so funny. I'm sorry. That sounds so much like what my husband would do. LOL. I'm a little bit compulsive about checking so I would probably have everything with me but by the time I'm done checking the place would be closed. LOL. Just kidding. I guess I'm not that bad...(I think).

mun said...

What an "Ooops!" moment when you realized that the ticket is not there, eh!? So what's the ending? Did you go back to get the ticket and then spend your day happily snapping away at those fishes? :)