WELCOME to my blog.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

10:00am Placed orders for some stuff for CNY
10:15am Breakfast
10:45am MidValley to purchase hampers
11:30am Kota Dsara to purchase dog kibbles
12:20pm Lunch with girlfriend @ Solaris
03:00pm Aquaria @ KLCC
05:00pm Incense shop @ OUG
06:00pm Houseworks which include cleaned & fed doggies plus a little gardening.
08:00pm Met up with The Fernandez for dinner @ New Paris
11:00pm Followed by coffee at Tropicana Mall
12:00am Watched 'Shoalin' midnight show
03:00am Home

Amazing huh?  All in one day!  I was a superwoman last Friday.  Crazy.  

Pertaining to whether there is a Part 2 to my blunder on Thurs (i.e. no ticket to Aquaria), hmm.. well, actually, no part 2. :p  I ended up calling my friend who I supposed to meet for lunch that day around 2ish to come early and spent the whole afternoon doing a little CNY shopping, window shopping plus coffee!  I wouldn't dare to inconvenience the husband to bring me the ticket while he is at work doing 'serious' thing since one of us (me) already doing 'not-so-serious' thing... hehehe.  Afterall, Aquaria wouldn't run away! :) As you can see from above, I eventually went on the next day (Fri)!  Will write more about it on a separate post. :)  Stay tuned ya!

No comments: