WELCOME to my blog.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

My First Wearable Piece ;)

I sew this over new year eve and new year.  Supposed to be a cozy up cardigan but it turned out looking more like a Japanese Yukata.  I guess I should have used a softer cuddlier material instead of this one (I bought this fabric last year cause I thought the print was rather funky.). But it was alright though.  Pretty satisfied with my work. :)  My first wearable masterpiece.  So it has to go to mom. Lols...  I followed the size 'S' measurement on the book yet it turned out to be so huge.  Mom gonna swim in it.  :) Hehehe...

7 comments:

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

Well done my dear, those days I need to pay to learn how to sew, it seem so easy nowadays.
Huh!! I can use it when we go to Ruby's as overall to my bikini...hahaha...

mun said...

Wow, now you can start making your own clothes, no need to go shopping anymore! :)

Alina Grace said...

Cool!!! Looks like you will need to try XS in future. But most importantly, it's the thoughts that counts.

Redbabe said...

Mom.. haha... yeah... cool :) This is just an easy pattern. that's why i can make them :)

Mun... wah... just one masterpiece, no need go shopping already arr? LOls.... wardrobe disaster wei.. lols

Alina, it doesnt come in XS size. hahahahaha... dang!

khim said...

beauty with talents

Redbabe said...

Khim, thank you. I'll accept the 'beauty' part... *ahem*. The 'talent' part, ermm... the design is fool proof. Lols... thank you nevertheless. Lols

Mrs. K said...

Good for you. You go girl. I've made my first real peace: "a pillow." Check it out on my blog when you get a chance. I'm just glad I'm sewing something. LOL. Yours don't look too shabby. :)