WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Handmade Cushion Pillow (For Mom)

Managed to drag myself out of bed at 6:45am this morning after rested for more than a month and apparently, my morning walk/run buddy and I completed 6.7km this morning.  Hmm... not bad at all. :)  And really hope I'll keep up with it regularly.  I am not really an early bird to start with.  More of those that says "you can have all the worms for all I care!"... lols.
And here to share with you, my first masterpiece from my new sewing machine, a cushion pillow for my mom!  Haven't thought of how to print on "My daughter made me this!" though.  Never master the art of embroidery. :p  

Made with whatever pieces of fabric that I found while digging thru my fabric box at home :).  Yes, I have a box filled with bits and pieces of fabrics salvaged from my uncle's factory once upon a time ago, folded neatly at home.  

So, what do you think?

11 comments:

Mrs. K said...

dude...i really like this and it matches my living room :) lol. this is really good. you've inspired me to get to sewing. i have a few projects i have to complete before summer.

Cammie said...

hey, this pillow case looks elegant! Good job. Next time, must teach me how to sew.

missyblurkit said...

it is gorgeous...can make to sell!

i can share with you lazy loopy embroidery...lemme practice then share with you:P

Redbabe said...

Mrs K... really? it matches your living room? It's a pity you are so far away or I would send one to you! Lols... Quick, start your project. I wanna see!

KamYean... can can...! My they are pretty straightforward. Lols...

Missy... ok, i make, u sell ok? hahaha... ok ok.. u practise first. Lols

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

Wow!! that's a pretty piece of work my dear....I m honour, well done, not bad for first timer.

mun said...

Your mother would be super pleased - the pillow case looks very nice.

Redbabe said...

thank you n thank you. lols

Alina Grace said...

Damn nice wei......

What I Did Today said...

Fabulous! Your lucky mom!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

oooh i so need directions so i can complete a pillow for my ring bearer! love it!

Redbabe said...

Thank you 3x. :) Direction? Hmm.... let me think about it how first...hahahaha