WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Two Bored People Went Shoe Shopping

We went window shopping at Sg Wang after dinner last night. While we were there, I thought I might as well see if i can find a pair of shoe that is similar to the ones that i was wearing, the one that has got its heel chewed up by Sunshine (but i am still wearing it cause i think it looks kinda cool, torn jeans match with torn shoe mah...lols) cause another part of it is starting to tear up and I cant live in denial anymore...
I just simply love those pointy toes plain colour slip on with a low heel which I can just slip my foot in without having the need to hook or buckle and still look stylish. Unfortunately, little did I know, what I love must have been so out of style now cause I cant find a single pair of it throughout the entire Sg Wang *sigh*...
After awhile, I got bored walking. We got bored more like it. I know cause that is when my other half mumbled something like this....
"Dear, listen. You wear one shoe says 'stylo' and another that says 'milo'. Then you mah 'stylo-milo' lor"
and... he laughed. For some unknown reason, I laughed too... That's when I know we are both dead bored and decided to just head home instead. Lols... two bored people bored out of their wits.

2 comments:

Alina Grace said...

Hahahahhah.....so cute la you both!!!

Redbabe said...

haha.. yeah... his joke is so lame sometimes it is hard not to laugh...