WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

An Inefficient Day + My Egg Mayo Sandwich Lunch

I felt so unlucky & inefficient today... reason being...

1) Only found the meeting place after circling the area for about 30minutes or more - as i've always pride myself as the bio-gps-navigator, this is totally unacceptable.

2) On way home, I took a wrong turn which is highly unlikely of me cause I've always been using that road. Finally got back after couple of u-turns.
3) Wanted to buy bread & mayonaise for my egg mayo sandwich but couldnt find a carpark in Danau Desa and the car wash which I always dump my car at whenever there are no carparks is closed.

4) Went over to the other old shoplot, found a carpark, run down to buy a bottle of mayonaise. Only found a huge bottle. Walked over to another mini mart few shops away to look for a smaller bottle. Found none also. Walked back to the earlier shop and enquired for smaller bottle. The attendant point it out to me on the upper shelf. I must've been blind to have not note it in the first place.

5) Got back into the car, drove out of the carpark, only to realise that I've totally forgotten about the bread. What is a sandwich without bread?
6) Drove back to Danau Desa for bread cause I wanted to buy an extra cranberry loaf from that particular bakery. Double parked my car, went down to the shop and asked for one plain loaf and one cranberry loaf. The bakery said, "cranberry loaf not ready yet"... *damn*


Luckily everything is well and orderly back at home when I was preparing for the sandwich. Made some hardboiled eggs, meshed it together with some mayonaise, onions, salt & pepper to taste and throw it into the fridge to chill. It was deliciously cold twenty minutes later. Yummy! At least some consolation for an otherwise bad day.
I think I am suffering from premature aging... my forgetfulness is really getting out of control!!! How arr? Gingko biloba?

No comments: