WELCOME to my blog.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Dream... Dream... Dream...

Saturday

We had lunch @ tmn desa. Went Kinokuniya @ KLCC. Then yumcha at Starbuck there and tok kok, sing song a bit. Then we left KLCC and drop by at Volvo to sibuk sibuk check out the XC60. I felt in love with C30 and day dreaming away while my other half firing the salesman with 101 questions re the XC60.

Still day dreaming cruising around in my brand new C30 when as I was taking a sharp corner, I was suddenly snapped out of it by you-know-who with a 'ok, let's go darling'. Btw, this is irrelevant but i think the salesman is a gay. Why? Cause at first he speak quite manly, then towards the end, his body language is shouting out 'I am hot' in bright RED... maybe he is trying to recruit my other half...lols

Went home, I continue with my old tvb drama episode 8, story about Gateau Cake something. Want to finish all the movies so to free up some space in my external hdd. My other half continue with his cartoon. Yeah, talking about immaturity. Lols...

Went dinner later that night and over eaten. Too much food. My enthusiastic half suggested for us to go for a morning run the next day, which is today. My eyes almost pops out upon hearing it. Morning run, who is he kidding? We? The thought of running is already not a very motivating thought, let alone waking up from our sweet slumber in the wee hour of the morning to RUN??? Nevertheless, must show support mah... so I mah start to imagine that nice cup of hot coffee, yummy breakfast & beautiful cool weather awaiting me after the run. Have to find my own point of motivation mah...

Back home after dinner, I continued with episode 14 and he, back to his cartoon again. We slept at 3am when I finished all the episodes. I set the alarm for 8am... konon.


SUNDAY

Alarm went off at 8am sharp. I turned it off and gave him a kick... "run or not?"... he mumbled something like this.. "we go run in the evening la..". as expected. That's why I didnt even bother to sleep early the night before. Lols. Got sleep dont want to sleep... go run, siow arr... bluff who wor...

Finally wake up at 11:30am and had brunch somewhere outside our place. After brunch, off we went to Naza with the guys (fil & bil). No, we are not getting a new car. It is just a favourite pastime of this family.

I am never so into big names like Ferrari or Porche. Even though the moment we walked in we were greeted by candy colour variety of them; red, yellow, black, blue and dunno what else, non capture my attention until this baby came into view... ahh... the Skyline GTR35... sweet..... thus the day dreaming re-started...


Imagining myself driving this yummilicious sleek looking car... ahhh... heavenly! Must have look gaya liau liau... Hmm... It would be fun to send those ah beng's wira-lutions that always tend to come to close to my car smelling nothing else but my smoke. Ahh.. the pleasure of the horsepower... once tekan, straightaway can fly one.... shiokalingam muthusamy....! hmm... colour, what colour look best for me??? I was still dreaming on as I was walking around it checking out every inch of this yummilicious killer machine, inside out, outside in until a bunch of figures greeted me. It has so many numbers that I have to stop dreaming for awhile to make some sense out of what I was reading.... holycow.... the bunch of numbers is this baby's 6 digits price tag start with a 7! A freaking RM7XXXXX! I was immediately sucked back down to earth from wherever I was earlier. Wide awake. What kind of stupid car is this???? Really can fly one meh???? Only a stupid Nissan what... fu lat...

Then we walked on checking out hundreds of car on display there. As I was plodding along behind Harrison, still feeling a little cheated by that RM700k fu lat car earlier, I spotted this cute little car with a fierce looking front and a sexy butt. It is the Subaru Imprezza STI. Before falling head over heels over it, I quickly checked out the pricing first. Ok, the price of this one is a little more reasonable, agar-agar RM250k i think. Not that I can afford la... but at least RM250k sounds more realistic for a car than RM700k right??? As I waited for the boys to finish their sight seeing, I pulled up a chair nearby, sat down and re-wind my day dreaming. This time round, I was tackling the sharp corner in this sexy little thing instead... ahh... nice! Hehehehehehe.....

Got home @ 3pm+ and watched MJ's mtv. We went out for tea later at Bakeroni. I had an ice blended mochacino and harrison had.. had.. wait a minute, I didnt realize what he had?! I was busy with my sudoku puzzle... hehehehe... but we did shared a ham + egg + cheese sandwich and tok kok sing song a little... lols. After tea, we continued the MJ's dvd at home.

Decided to go for a walk at the park @ 5:30pm. Walk and not run cause according to you-know-who, he said it is a lazy Sunday today. So it is ok not to run. Like that also can... I tell you arr, there is really no cure for laziness one. Lols... Anyway, we walked 3 rounds and ran 1 round. Ok la.. Sunday mah...lols

A very interesting topic came up as we were walking and that is, "What if we have RM15mil?". That set off another bout of day dreaming, arguing, negotiating & giggling that lasted from the walk started from our house till the end of the 3 rounds of walk in the park. We both agreed that we shall each get 7.5mil.

Him: Then what about our parents?
Me: You give yours and I give mine la... (very smart cause I only got 1 mom mah...cheaper)
Him: Ok. Then i give each parent of mine 500k.
Me: Wah, so generous arr... then me leh?????
Him: You got your 7.5mil already what...
Me: That's beside the point. i also want 500k.
Him: Wah, u very clever to count hor... ok... ok... then what car you wanna buy? the Gtr35 arr?
Me: I buy car? Not you buy for me meh????
Him: wah wah wah..... you really very clever hor?
Me: Aiyah, i tell you arr... men. They better dont get rich. The richer they are, the more kedekut they arr.... sigh... kedekutnya... one car also cannot buy meh.... ??? So kedekut!!! tsk tsk

It just keep going on and on.... from car we went on to house... from house we went on to investment... from investments I went "can buy aeroplane arr?". In the end, after we had enough fun irritating the hell out of each other with the crooked most ideas I had we had, we both spoke for real and that is, we will sponsor as many underprivileged children as we can, take care of their welfare and provide them with proper educations so that they are given an opportunity like any other children to be able to materialize any dreams they have... che wak.. very wei tai hor... (honourable)...

Now, is this noble or what? So God, will you be kind enough to materialize our RM15mil please? So we can execute this noble plan of ours and at the same time materializing more dreams of the children. You see, it will be one stone killing many many birds... I know it sound cruel and I dont mean it literally, you know what I mean... hehehehe.... So how? Can?


3 comments:

Alina Grace said...

Hahahahha....no harm having dreams!! :D

answeety said...

hahah happen to us too.. isnt it fun dreaming about the impossible..talks such as ...ahh we should get one car each, one family car and how about a family of audi haha.. and talking about house.. we should definately get a bigger kitchen, just like soo tan ( my ex boss cool kitchen)...then after the bubble popped.. we had a 2nd thought..what happen if someone wanted to rob us or kidnap?? then we decided its better not to get so much money and live happily with what we have.... but its always nice dreaming.... ahh...

Redbabe said...

Alina: seriously i think it is therapeutic to day dream once in a while...

Answeety: yalor yalor... somehow, no matter how big the castle we built on air, it will somehow burst in the end... lols... i think there is no harm in day dreaming... it's free anyway...lols...should day dream more..hahaha